- No. 1 insulin dosing app in 7 countries
- Safest diabetes app in the world based on hypos avoided, dose changes made and insights provided
- Winner of Stanford's 'DiabetesMine' Patient Voices competition
"The ability to see the future predictive data is profound" - insulin pump and CGM user.
"This is a really clever idea" - endocrinologist at World Diabetes Congress.
We are changing the way people self-manage their diabetes through beautiful visualisation of what their blood sugars are actually doing, and personalised information to tell them what to do about it.
Our motto: Safer Diabetes!
• Designed for type 1, type 2, type 1.5 / LADA and gestational diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Insulin dose calculator
- meal time defaults
- multiple carb ratios and correction ratios
- multiple BG targets
- track insulin on board
- delayed eating suggestions
- factors for three levels of exercise, stress, sickness and pre-menstruation and more
• Hypo and BG prediction hours ahead
• Fitness device integration
• A1C estimate
• Food glycaemic index modelling
• Neat and clear graphs with actual blood glucose curves
- no straight-line charts
- explains **expected** versus **unexpected** BGs
• Secure data backup
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Fully-featured reporting
• Food databases
• Time in Range / Trends similar to CGMS
• Health Care Team sharing
• Live multi-device & cross-platform sharing of all data
• Accessible with VoiceOver
• Unrestricted web access
We're always working to make PredictBGL better! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
INTEGRATION WITH FITNESS DEVICES
PredictBGL integrates fitness data from sources such as Atlas, Cycling Analytics, DailyMile, Pulsense, Runsense, FatSecret, FitBug, Fitbit, Garmin Connect, Google Fit, HealthVault, IHealth, JawBone, MapMyFitness, Misfit, Moves, Ride with GPS, RunKeeper, SportTracks, Strava, Training Peaks and Withings.
- Import data from any meter, pump or CGM
- Emergency contact details
- Integrated safety warnings and guidance
- mmol/L or mg/dL blood glucose units
- Carbs in grams, portions, exchanges, BE, KE, CC
PredictBGL was developed by a team of amazing engineers. Our CTO has had 26 years with T1 diabetes, and in a previous life used an insulin pump for 12 months. Our Quality Manager has a child with T1 diabetes who was diagnosed at 2 years old, now 10.
PredictBGL is intended for guidance only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss use of PredictBGL with a diabetes educator or physician and only use personal settings agreed with them. If in any doubt as to the correct insulin dose always follow the advice of a Health Care Professional.